LKQ Corporation is an industry leader in recycled and aftermarket auto and truck parts. Our success and reputation have been built over the years by our valued employees. LKQ Team Members are the best in the business. As our company grows, we strive to continue to hire the best people.
To apply for a position, please use one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 1.5 or higher, and Safari 3 or higher.
The Sales Rep is responsible for promoting sales within defined territories and to motivate the route salespeople to grow existing and inactive accounts.
- Drives Company vehicle in a safe, courteous and responsible manner with a valid driver’s license.
- Solicit, present product and sell to new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Be familiar with Keystone product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
- Assist in training and motivating the route salespeople.
- Coordinate the calls of route salespeople.
- Ensure the integrity of the Company’s quality management systems.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required. A minimum of two years sales and/or distribution experience preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate a Company vehicle.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Matching 401k Retirement Plan
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off